Hello Aspirants, welcome to our site sarkarirojgarhelp.com; today, we are providing you Reasoning Calendar Short Handwritten notes PDF which helps you to understand all types of calendar short tricks by using this tricks you can solve question in a few seconds which asked in various competitive exams.
The calendar is a chart showing the days, weeks, and months of a particular year and from the calendar, we easily tell about which day is on a particular date. But, If someone asks you what day it was on 15th June 1893 or what day it would be on 12th July 2440, you may call him crazy for asking such silly questions.
If you don’t know the rule on how to find it, it may look like a Herculean task for you. But, truly speaking, it is not so difficult. In this topic, we will concentrate our discussion on finding its answer i.e.; on what day of the week a particular date falls. you can give this question answer by calculating the number of odd days, which is quite different from the odd numbers.
Odd Days in calendar:
The number of days that remains after a complete number of weeks in a given period is called odd days. In other words, it is the remainder left when the given number of days is converted into weeks on dividing it by 7. In an Ordinary year (a year have 365 days) have 52 weeks and 1 odd day. Because in the ordinary year February has 28 days. While in Leap Year (a year have 366 days) have 52 weeks and 2 odd days. Because in leap year February has 29 days. Every 4th year is a leap year. But every century is not leap year only evert the fourth century is leap years. For example – 1600, 2000, 2400, etc are leap year while 1900, 2100, 2300, is not leap year.
More fact about Calendar to be remembered:-
- Numbers of odd days in 100 years = 5 odd day
- Numbers of odd days in 200 years = 3 odd days
- Numbers of odd days in 300 years = 1 odd days
- Numbers of odd days in 400 years = 0 odd days
- Repetition of a Calendar-
- Leap Year repeat after 28 years.
- Leap year + 1-year repeat after 6 years.
- Leap year + 2 or 3 years repeat after 11 years.
In short, we will say that this topic is not a very important exam point of view. Because this topic rarely asked questions in the exam. So, candidates require to do a little practice to solve Calendar questions. Therefore, we will be providing you short Calendar handwritten notes PDF by that you can easily understand this topic.
Interested Candidates can download Reasoning Direction Sense Test Handwritten Notes PDF from the below available link.
Calendar Handwritten Notes – Download Here
Other Reasoning Notes
- Direction Sense Test Handwritten notes PDF
- Coding-Decoding Handwritten Notes PDF
- Clock Reasoning Handwritten Notes PDF
- Counting of figures Handwritten PDF
- Dice trick Handwritten notes PDF
- Cube and Cuboid tricks Handwritten Notes PDF
- Verbal series reasoning Handwritten Notes PDF
Friends, on our site we provide you complete study material for all subjects for all Competitive Exams. Here, on this site, we daily post new free study materials that help you score good marks in your competitive exam. So, please daily visit our site, for free study material and other updates regarding exams.
Other useful Study Material
- Geography Handwritten Notes in English PDF
- History Handwritten Notes in English PDF
- Ecology & Environment Handwritten Notes
- Indian Polity Handwritten Notes
- Complete English Handwritten Notes
- List of measuring instruments in English PDF
- List of Important Days in English PDF
- Important Geography Questions in English PDF
Join us on “Telegram Channel”
For daily current affairs, latest govt. vacancies details, more free study materials, E-Book PDFs, Handwritten Notes, and Latest updates of all competitive exams.
Join us on “Telegram Group”
Friends, for any assistant, queries, and questions related to exams ask in our Telegram Group and follow us on Facebook and also comment on this post. We will help you as soon as possible.
Follow and Like our “Facebook Page”
And please don’t forget to join the telegram channel for the updates and share this post with your friends on social media platforms.
Comments for any Query or Feedback