Hello Aspirants, welcome to our site sarkarirojgarhelp.com; today, we are providing you Mirror reasoning Image Short Handwritten notes PDF which helps you to understand all types of mirror image short tricks to solve questions in a few seconds which asked in various competitive exams.
When the image of an object seen in a mirror is called its mirror-reflection or mirror-image. In such an image, the left side of the object appears on the right side and vice-versa. Therefore, a mirror image is said to be laterally inverted and this phenomenon is known as Lateral Inversion. However, that makes no difference in the image and actual object and you can get the answer figure by following the rules meant for the mirror-image carefully.
There are three types of Mirror:
- Plane Mirror
- Convex Mirror
- Concave Mirror
While in the reasoning only Plane mirror related questions asked in competitive exams.
Important points to be remembered:
- The distance of object = Distance of image
- Size of object = Size of image
- When a person or object placed between two parallel plane mirrors. Then numbers of images formed = ∞
- If two plane mirror inclined at an angle ‘θ’ then numbers of the image formed = 360°∕θ
- Note: If numbers of images turned to even number then subtract 1 from the answer. (in order to remove calisdopic mirrors)
Type of question asked from mirror-image:
Type-1: Alphabet, Numbers, and Special Symbols based questions.
11 Capital Alphabets have the same mirror-image that are A, H, I, M, O, T, U, V, W, X, Y.
Two digits have the same mirror-image that is 0 and 8.
These alphabets and digits have the same mirror-image due to vertical symmetry the same both sides.
Type-2: Figure based questions of mirror image.
Type-3: Clock (time shown in mirrors) based questions.
In clock time in the mirror or actual time find questions; we use below mention trick to solve questions in a few seconds.
The clock time in the mirror or actual time = 11:60 – Given Time in question.
We have already dealt with the fundamentals of the said topic.
In short, we will say that this topic is a very important exam point of view. So, candidates require to do a little practice to solve mirror image questions. Therefore, we will be providing you short mirror image handwritten notes PDF by that you can easily understand this topic.
Interested Candidates can download Mirror Image Handwritten Notes PDF from the below available link.
Other Reasoning Notes
- Venn-Diagram Handwritten Notes PDF
- Direction sense test Handwritten Notes PDF
- Calendar Handwritten Notes PDF
- Coding-Decoding Handwritten Notes PDF
- Clock Reasoning Handwritten Notes PDF
- Counting of figures Handwritten PDF
- Dice trick Handwritten notes PDF
- Cube and Cuboid tricks Handwritten Notes PDF
- Verbal series reasoning Handwritten Notes PDF
Friends, on our site we provide you complete Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Notes and also complete notes of all other subjects of Competitive Exam. Here, on this site, we daily post new free study materials that help you score good marks in your competitive exam. So, please daily visit our site, for free study material and other updates regarding exams.
Other Important Notes
- Complete English Handwritten Notes PDF
- Indian Polity Handwritten Notes PDF
- History Handwritten Notes in English PDF
- Geography Handwritten Notes in English PDF
- Ecology and Environment Handwritten Notes PDF
For daily current affairs, latest govt. vacancies details, E-Book PDFs, more free study materials, Handwritten Notes, and Latest updates of all competitive exams.
Friends, for any assistant, queries, and questions related to exams ask in our Telegram Group and follow us on Facebook and also comment on this post. We will help you as soon as possible.
And please don’t forget to join the telegram channel for the updates and share this post with your friends on social media platforms.
Comments for any Query or Feedback