Hello Aspirants, welcome to our site sarkarirojgarhelp.com Today, we are providing you Water Image Short Handwritten notes PDF which helps you to understand all types of Water image short tricks to solve questions in a few seconds which asked in various competitive exams.
When the image of an object seen in water or horizontal-mirror is called as water-image or water reflection.
It is the inverted image which is obtained by turning the object upside down.
Type of question asked from Water-image
Type-1: Alphabet, Numbers, and Special Symbols based questions.
- 8 Capital Alphabets have the same Water-image that are C, D, E, H, I, K, O, and X.
- We can remember these alphabets by Word KOCHI-DEX.
- One digit has the same Water-image that is 0.
- These alphabets and digit have the same Water-image due to horizontal symmetry the same both sides.
- 4 Capital Alphabets H, I, O, X, and one digit that is 0 have the same Mirror and water-image.
- Because these alphabets and digit have both vertical and horizontal symmetry.
Type-2: Figure based questions.
Type-3: Clock (time shown in Waters) based questions.
In clock time in Water or actual time find questions; we use below mention trick to solve questions in a few seconds.
The clock time in Water or actual time = 18:30 – Given Time in question.
We have already dealt with the fundamentals of the said topic.
In short, we will say that this topic is a very important exam point of view. So, candidates require to do a little practice to solve Water image questions. Therefore, we will be providing you short Water image handwritten notes PDF by that you can easily understand this topic.
Interested Candidates can download Water Image Handwritten Notes PDF from the below available link.
Water Image Handwritten Notes PDF – Download Here
Other Reasoning Notes
- Mirror-Image Handwritten Notes PDF
- Venn-Diagram Handwritten Notes PDF
- Direction sense test Handwritten Notes PDF
- Calendar Handwritten Notes PDF
- Coding-Decoding Handwritten Notes PDF
- Clock Reasoning Handwritten Notes PDF
- Counting of figures Handwritten PDF
- Dice trick Handwritten notes PDF
- Cube and Cuboid tricks Handwritten Notes PDF
- Verbal series reasoning Handwritten Notes PDF
Friends, on our site we provide you complete Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Notes and also complete notes of all other subjects of Competitive Exam. Here, on this site, we daily post new free study materials that help you score good marks in your competitive exam. So, please daily visit our site, for free study material and other updates regarding exams.
Other Useful Notes
- Ecology and Environment Handwritten Notes PDF
- Geography Handwritten Notes in English PDF
- History Handwritten Notes in English PDF
- Indian Polity Handwritten Notes PDF
- Complete English Handwritten Notes PDF
Join us on “Telegram Channel”
For daily current affairs, latest govt. vacancies details, E-Book PDFs, more free study materials, Handwritten Notes, and Latest updates of all competitive exams.
Join us on “Telegram Group”
Friends, for any assistant, queries, and questions related to exams ask in our Telegram Group and follow us on Facebook and also comment on this post. We will help you as soon as possible.
Follow and Like our “Facebook Page”
And please don’t forget to join the telegram channel for the updates and share this post with your friends on social media platforms.
Comments for any Query or Feedback